Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Friend's promise....


When you're down n out,
When even trusted ones you begin to doubt;
When you're fallen n weak,
I'll be there for you- even before you seek!





When tough times test you,
When everything feels unfamiliar n new;
When there's no glory in which you'd bask,
I'll be there for you- even before you ask!



When you feel depressed and blue,
When no truth seems true;
When life seems to be a burden, increasing with every passing day,
I'll be there for you- even before you say!



When to your grief there's no bound,
When you feel as dead and cold as a burial ground;
When you're betrayed by everyone,
I'll be there for you- with complaints none!



When Adversity slaps you in the face,
When with Time you can't seen to keep pace;
When under the weight of grief you start to bow,
I'll be there for you- and this I want you to know!




When your brow's overcast with sorrow,
When you don't want to face tomorrow;
When in the sky of your life no stars are shining,
I'll be there for you- to be your silver lining!!






No comments:

Post a Comment